Team Approach to Delivering Kois-Inspired Dental Care: Kelowna, BC
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
1310 Water St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9P3, Canada
Phone: +1 250.763.4500
Lunch and Parking
Lunch will be provided during both course days.
Self parking is $24.00 and valet is $32.00
Please note**Breakfast is not provided. Please feel free to bring snacks.
March 29th 2019
Kelowna Yacht Club
1370 Water St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J1, Canada
Attire: Business Casual
Cocktails & Hors d oeuvres will be served
Day 1: 8:00am-4:00pm
Day 2: 8:00am-4:00pm
$495 per person attending
To register yourself and your team please contact Heather Privette at 206.621.5310 Ext 305 or email her at Heather@koiscenter.com.
Please only register online if you are attending solo.
|Kois Center Dental Course|
|Start Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019|
|End Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019|
|Last Day to Book: Wednesday, February 27, 2019|
|Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:|
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort for 149 CAD – 249 CAD per night
This two-day course will engage the doctor and the entire dental team in understanding the concepts of Risk Assessment, which are taught at the Kois Center. The team will learn the concept of “Going from Red to Green” as they work through the specifics of the Diagnostic Opinion. Students will interact with one another while discovering the information through multiple case-based examples. Establishing or refining the team’s understanding of “WHAT” specifically is involved in a Risk Assessment, “WHY” these concepts are crucial and “HOW” to systematically and efficiently conduct this exam, helps the team to better communicate these concepts to the patient and link them to the proposed treatment that is being recommended.
Please note: In order to get the most utilization out of this program, we highly recommend that dentists/specialists accompany any staff from their office that are attending the course.
- Inspire you to work together as a cohesive team
- Initiate, perpetuate and deepen your understanding of the Kois philosophy for your practice.
- Learn to comprehensively evaluate each patient through simplified, systematic documentation.
- Refine your ability to discuss concepts of dental risk with your own patients.
- Formulate an action plan for implementation of efficient protocols in your own office.