Team Approach to Delivering Kois-Inspired Dental Care: Nashville, TN
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Lunch and Parking
Lunch will be provided during both course days.
Self parking is $29.00 & Valet parking is $38.00
Please note**Breakfast is not provided. Please feel free to bring snacks.
Day 1: 8:00am-4:00pm
Day 2: 8:00am-4:00pm
code 551 (1 lecture hour)
code 557 (2 lecture hours)
code 734 (7 lecture hours)
code 738 (2 participation & 1 lecture hour)
This course will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
This two-day course will engage the doctor and the entire dental team in understanding the concepts of Risk Assessment, which are taught at the Kois Center. The team will learn the concept of “Going from Red to Green” as they work through the specifics of the Diagnostic Opinion. Students will interact with one another while discovering the information through multiple case-based examples. Establishing or refining the team’s understanding of “WHAT” specifically is involved in a Risk Assessment, “WHY” these concepts are crucial and “HOW” to systematically and efficiently conduct this exam, helps the team to better communicate these concepts to the patient and link them to the proposed treatment that is being recommended.
Please note: In order to get the most utilization out of this program, we highly recommend that dentists/specialists accompany any staff from their office that are attending the course.
- Inspire you to work together as a cohesive team
- Initiate, perpetuate and deepen your understanding of the Kois philosophy for your practice.
- Learn to comprehensively evaluate each patient through simplified, systematic documentation.
- Refine your ability to discuss concepts of dental risk with your own patients.
- Formulate an action plan for implementation of efficient protocols in your own office.