2018-2019 Advisory Board Members:
Dennis Vaughn, DDS – Chair
Jeff Bynum, DDS
Chris Pickel, DDS
Nancy Hartick, DDS
Steve Acker, DDS
The overall goal of the Kois Center Advisory Board is to aid, foster, encourage, and promote the growth of the Kois Center.
- To be a liaison between the Kois Center and its membership.
- To provide advice and counsel to the Kois Center.
- To promote the goals and objectives of the Kois Center to its membership and the dental community.
- To assist in and provide critical and supportive advice for the growth of the Kois Center.
- To advise and assist the Kois Center in long-term strategic planning.
- To assist in membership advancement with continual development and refinement.
The Advisory Board will be guided by the following principles:
- Integrity, Commitment and Passion
- Belief in and support for the vision of the Kois Center – “It’s about changing lives.”
- Represent the interests of the greater membership
2018-2019 Editorial Board Members:
Matt Falkenstein, DDS – Section Editor, Compendium
David Chan, DMD
Matt Falkenstein, DDS
John Neuhaus, DDS
Sandy Roth, BA
Matthew West, DMD
Susan Sheets, DMD
- To promote understanding, acceptance, and clinical adoption of the principles and methods taught at the Kois Center
- To support the Kois Center at the direction of the Advisory Board and Dr. Kois
- To provide a clear and consistent voice for all Kois Center related publications
- To publish at least six case presentations per year in the Compendium of Continuing Dental Education
- To assist Kois Center committees with communications and publications
- To guide and encourage potential authors in the publishing process through the use of templates and clear expectations
- To guide and encourage potential editors so they may confidently provide support for the Editorial Board’s mission