2017-2018 Advisory Board Members:
Dennis Vaughn, DDS – Chair
Mark Benavides, DDS
Lynn Blaisdell, DDS
Jeff Bynum, DDS
Chris Pickel, DDS
The overall goal of the Kois Center Advisory Board is to aid, foster, encourage, and promote the growth of the Kois Center.
- To be a liaison between the Kois Center and its membership.
- To provide advice and counsel to the Kois Center.
- To promote the goals and objectives of the Kois Center to its membership and the dental community.
- To assist in and provide critical and supportive advice for the growth of the Kois Center.
- To advise and assist the Kois Center in long-term strategic planning.
- To assist in membership advancement with continual development and refinement.
The Advisory Board will be guided by the following principles:
- Integrity, Commitment and Passion
- Belief in and support for the vision of the Kois Center – “It’s about changing lives.”
- Represent the interests of the greater membership
2017-2018 Editorial Board Members:
Matt Falkenstein, DDS – Section Editor, Compendium
David Chan, DMD
Matt Falkenstein, DDS
Nancy Hartrick, DDS
Nicholas Kemp, BDS, DDS
Jamie LaViola, DMD
Doug McMaster, DDS
John Neuhaus, DDS
Sandy Roth, BA
Amanda Seay, DDS
Ossie Vereen, CDT, MDT
Matthew West, DMD
- To support the goals and objectives of the Kois Center via the publication of articles
- To promote acceptance, understanding and clinical adoption of the principles and methods taught at the Kois Center through peer-reviewed publications.
- To provide opportunities and support for Kois Center Alumni and staff to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- To annually publish at least seven case presentations in the Compendium of Continuing Dental Education which clearly and concisely communicate excellent treatment outcomes using the Kois system of diagnosis and treatment planning.
- To guide and encourage potential authors in the publishing process through the use of article templates and clear expectations.
- To increase the number of papers authored by Kois Center Alumni published in peer-reviewed journals.
- To increase the number of published papers from the Kois Center Research Facility.
- To guide and encourage potential editors so they may confidently provide support for journal submissions